Madeira Park Bed and Breakfast is licensed and inspected to assure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for guests. We are taking additional precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
There have been very few COVID-19 cases reported in our area. Here are some additional steps we are taking to prevent exposure. Our small size also helps to further limit the risk of exposure since there are no crowds.
- Breakfasts will be served in a common area with tables socially distanced apart.
- In effort to further limit our contact with you, we are offering a simplified, continental breakfast menu with available vegan, gluten-free, and vegetarian options. Please contact us if you have any further questions.
- We wear masks and protective vinyl gloves while serving breakfast.
- We wash our hands continuously throughout the day.
- Every month we are COVID tested to ensure our safety and the safety of our guests
- Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches and trash cans are disinfected (daily, Hourly, etc..)
- Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas
Guests must cancel their reservations if they have traveled outside the country two weeks prior to arrival date or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms are as of or our guests to respect social distancing protocols and to wear a mask when socially distancing is not possible. We have limited our hot tub to one party at a time in order to prevent close interactions with other guests.
- If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please call us at (604-883-2416) to discuss/cancel your reservation.
- Bookings cancelled up to one week prior to reservation will be fully refunded or you can choose to rebook your stay for a future date.
Thank you for booking with us. We hope to see you on a future stay.